AYS In-Town Recreational Soccer League
Current Season: Spring 2017 Information
For Children Born Between:
September 1, 2000 to August 31, 2012
- Pre K Play a 4v4 Dual-Field Format - No Goalies
- Grade K Play a 4v4 Dual-Field Format - No Goalies
- Grade 1 Play a 5v5 Format - No Goalies
- Gr2 through Gr10 Teams play 7v7 with Goalies
Game & Practices:
Regular 8-game season from Sunday, April 9th to June 11th.
- All games are played on Sundays
- 1Mid-Week Practices for Grades K and Up
- Pre-K will practice before their games on Sundays
Note: No games will be held on Easter (April 16th) and Memorial Day Weekend (May 28th)
**June 18th is reserved for a make-up date**
Game times and practices for all age groups will be announced at the end of March when teams have been built.
Important Registration Dates:
Register before Feb. 13, 2017 One child=$55; 2=$95; 3+= $135
Register on or after Feb. 13, 2017 One child=$70; 2=$125; 3+$165
After March 6, 2017: Children will be placed on a WAIT LIST
Credit cards or checks accepted for on-line payment.
For more spring 2017 season details click: http://www.attleborosoccer.com/intownparentswelcome-spring
Any Questions please email the In-Town Director, Joe Vivar, at email@example.com