AYS Volunteers Needed
- President - Position filled by Chris Macia
Individual to oversee all aspect of the AYS program, through the coordinated team efforts of the fellow board members and volunteers. Representative with town officials, BAYS, and MYSA looking out for the best interested of the AYS program. Assists in any areas as needed. 2-year term and must have served on the board for at least one year previously to be eligible. - expires Nov 2018
- Vice President – Position filled by Dan Smith
Individual to assist the oversite of the all AYS program, through the coordinated team efforts of the fellow board members and volunteers. 2-year term- expires Nov 2017
- Treasurer – Position filled by Dennis Leahy
Fiduciary responsibility to safeguard the assets of the organization, including statutory filings, payments to vendors, and record keeping of the day to day activities. 2-year term - expires Nov 2017
- Secretary – Position filled by Christine Lamoureux
Individual responsible for maintaining the monthly board minutes. 2-year term- expires Nov 2018
- CORI Coordinator
Individual ensures all coaches are properly documented so they can work with the kids in our program.
- Field Director
Individual to lead the weekly morning preparation of fields, coordinate volunteers. Individual to be the point person to work with the In-town and Travel coordinator to schedule game times and field layouts. Work with the Attleboro Recreation department on field related concerns.
Responsible for maintaining the membership records and reporting to BAYS and MYSA. Collects mail from PO Box on a weekly basis. Posts payments to family accounts. Helps process refunds and player fee waivers. Follows up with non-payers. Submits registration reports to MYSA a couple times per season.
- Travel Director
Individual responsible for the overall travel program, including team assignments, ZTP violation reviews, Coach evaluations and player evaluations. 2-year term - expires Nov 2018
- Boys Assistant Travel Director – Assist the Travel director and the overall travel program including team assignments coach and player evaluations.
- Girls Assistant Travel Director – Assist the Travel director and the overall travel program including team assignments coach and player evaluations.
- Travel Try Out Coordinator – Individual to organize the travel try out schedule, schedule evaluators, schedule volunteer help for check-ins, communicate to members. Rolls up to Travel Director. Responsibilities are limited to end of spring season.
- Game Day Evaluation Coordinator - Individual to help with coordinating game evaluations for the travel teams. Schedule volunteers, collect data, communicate with coaches. Responsibilities are limited to the spring season.
- Coach Evaluation Coordinator – Individual to help with coordinating the travel team coach evaluations of players. Main responsibility is to communicate to coaches the format for evaluations, collect the data and compile it for travel director to use as input to travel placements.
- In-town Director – Position filled by Joseph Vivar
Individual responsible for the overall In-town program, including team assignments, ZTP violation reviews, Coach evaluations and player evaluations. 2-year term- expires Nov 2017
- Assistant In-town Director (2 slots) – Assist the director and the overall In-town program including team assignments coach and player evaluations.
- Age Group Coordinator (10 slots)– Individual acting as a point person for a specific age group to lead team placements, coach selections and information communication under the direction of the In-town director.
- Coach Evaluation Coordinator (2 slots)– Individual to help with coordinating the In-town coach evaluations of players. Main responsibility is to communicate to coaches the format for evaluations, collect the data and compile it for In-town director to use as input to travel placements.
- In-town Referee Coordinator – Position filled by Donna Castillo – Individual to help with coordinating the referees for the season, including trainings prior to each spring and fall.
- Fundraising Director – Position filled by Paula Packard
Help our program continue its success with fund raising by leading, overseeing and coordinating creative and professional fund raising events, activities, local business sponsorships. The AYS fundraising foundation has been established, this position drives new ideas while maintaining sponsorship base. Several limited participation positions roll up to the director position.
- Event Coordinator – Lead events for AYS such as Revolution Nights, Revolution Experience, High School pizza nights, adult social get together. Multiple coordinator positions available so no one coordinator would be overwhelmed by leading multiple events.
- Sponsorship Coordinator - Primarily responsible to renew sponsorships under the direction of the Fund Raising Director.
- Apparel Coordinator - Primarily responsible to lead apparel sales for AYS with the objective to raise funds for AYS as well as promote youth soccer throughout the Attleboro community. Position is under the leadership of the Fund Raising Director.
- Referee Director
Individual is the point person for the AYS BAYS referee program for the Fall and Spring seasons and coordinates with in-town referee program.
- Referee Mentor – Individual to lead a referee mentoring program for AYS. Includes scheduling of mentoring, collecting feedback, communicating feedback to referees, organizing referee training sessions.
- Referee Assignor – Position filled by David Arcese – Individual to lead of scheduling referees for all games throughout the seasons including makeup games and scrimmages.
- PR Director
Lead efforts for AYS to communicate to membership and community. Use coordinators to help deliver a weekly newsletter for both In-town and Travel. Also works to promote AYS in local newspapers and social media.
- Communication Director – Position filled by Emily Cannata – Responsible with the guidance of the PR Director gather AYS news, articles, event calendar from board members. Publish weekly newsletters on our website, to our members, and on social media. Look for additional opportunities to keep AYS awareness in the community.
- Website and IT Coordinator – Position filled by Jennifer Lyons – Individual acting as a point person maintaining organization website and assisting with communications to the community
- Revolution/Breakers Liaison – Position filled by David Soucy
Responsible for the partnerships with local professional teams and AYS, including AYS night events.
- Coach and Player Development Director – Position filled by Eduardo Guardado
Individual to take lead on the overall player development within the town and coach development. Year round including winter and summer trainings. Maintains relationships with the local clubs and high school coaches to increase training staff availability. Individual ensures certification of coaches are appropriate for each age group.
- In-town Development Coordinator – Currently an Academy style approach with In-town coaches for U7 and U8 players. Providing the instruction under the supervision and instructions from outside coaches this coordinator ensures the program is running effectively. Current Program Structure under review.
- Travel Development Coordinator – Currently an Academy style approach for U9 and U10 with coaches assisting in the instruction under the supervision and instructions from outside coaches. Current program structure under review.
- Tournament Director – Position filled by Kurt Neuendorf
New position as the town looks to develop its own 3v3 tournament for end of spring season