Attleboro Youth Soccer is partnering with AdminSports, an online youth sports service provider, to process online registrations.
The deadline for U5-U14 In-town league players is March 22, 2014 after this date players will be placed on a wait list and placed only if room is available.
The deadline for U9-U14 BAYS Travel players is January 9, 2014 after this date players will be placed on a wait list and placed only if room is available.
The deadline for U16-U18 BAYS Travel players is April 6, 2014 after this date players will be placed on a wait list and placed only if room is available.
U5 - U14 ~ April 2014 In-town League
(Team shirts provided)
Born between September 1, 1999 and August 31, 2009
$15 Late Fee after March 1, 2014
Waitlist after March 22, 2014
U9 - U18 ~ Spring 2014 BAYS Travel League
Born between August 1, 1995 and July 31, 2005
Due to BAYS policy U8's who are not in 3rd grade are NOT allowed to play in the Travel league.
$30 Late Fee after January 9, 2014
Wait List after January 13, 2014
$30 Late Fee for U16-U18 after March 30, 2014
Wait List for U16-U18 April 6, 2014
To apply for financial assistance for registration fee only, you must request a form from our Registrar David Arcese at email@example.com.
U9-U14 BAYS Travel Uniform (Required for all new BAYS Travel players)
Replacement Jerseys White or Royal Blue
For U16-U18 T-shirts will be provided for those without current uniforms.
Attleboro Youth Soccer is partnering with AdminSports.com to process online registrations.
Follow these steps after clicking the link below:
1. Family Setup: You will only have to do this the first time you register. Please use an e-mail address you check regularly. If you forget your password, you will need your correct e-mail address.
2. Player Setup: Again, you will only have to do this once for each player.
3. Registration for the season: This section contains the information for each player for the current season: grade, health insurance information, emergency contacts, medical information.
4. Checkout: You may pay by credit card, check, or request a scholarship. In order to receive scholarship assistance a “Fee Waiver Request Form” has to be completed and sent to AYS. No child will be denied the opportunity to play soccer for financial reasons.
Parents please note:
- Players will not be placed on a team until payment is received. If checks are not received in a timely manner players will be withdrawn from the active list of players.
- By registering your child you agree to abide by our parental conduct policy (parental conduct policy)
- $15.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks
Having a problem registering?
In some circumstances, such as if you use a popup blocker, you may have a problem reaching the registration site through the link above. In that case, try cutting and pasting the following link directly into your browser's address bar:
Also, some corporate and university firewalls do not allow access to this registration site. If you have trouble with access at work, please try again at home.
If you have a problem or have made a mistake, please e-mail:
Requests for refunds must be made in writing or by e-mail to the AYS_Info @ attleborosoccer.com , not your child's coach. A conflict with another sport does not trigger a refund. A full refund, including any late fees, will be issued to players not placed due to space limitations. Refunds will not be issued after the season begins.
Please note that AdminSports does not have the authority to issue refunds.
Non-credit card registrants:
You may register online and submit your payment by check by sending a printout of your electronic receipt along with your check to:
AYS, P.O. Box 641
Attleboro, MA, 02703
within 14 days after the online registration. Sign-ups after the registration deadline must be made by credit card.